[Buildd-tools-devel] Your Email won EMAIL LOTTERY!!!

EMAIL LOTTERY. emaillotterysubmit7 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 15:10:50 UTC 2007

The Marina Offices,

St Peters Yacht Basin,

Newcastle upon Tyne,

NE6 1HX England

(Customer Services)

Dear email address owner,

The draw of the EMAIL LOTTERY. online Sweepstakes

International Program held on 28th March 2007, won you

the Lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus. The amount you luckily

won is yet to be claimed and you are getting the FINAL

notification as regards this Email.

Your e-mail address was attached to the following

winning numbers:  1, 8, 15, 25, 35,59, By our computer

draw system, which subsequently won you the lottery in

the Email Lottery (e-Lottery??).Because your email was

attached to our winning numbers, you are QUALIFIED as

one of the draw winners. You have therefore been

approved to claim:a total sum of ??1,666,667  (ONE

MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX THOUSAND,SIX HUNDRED

AND SIXTY SEVEN Pounds Sterlings) in CASH credited to

file number :KTU/9023118308/03. and Draw

Number:1080.01.The UK NATIONAL LOTTERY and the EURO

MILLIONS are the richest Lottery Agencies in the whole

world.The total cash prize was shared amongst (5) lucky

winners in this category i.e Email Lottery (e-Lottery)

All participants for the Email Lottery (e-Lottery) were

selected  randomly from World Wide Web sites (w.w.w.)

through our Email Lottery Draw System (E.L.D.S) and

extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and

corporate bodies that are listed online.

This Lottery programme is part of the Country's

Programme to fund for the Olympic Games in 2012 (The

??1.5bn Olympic lottery puzzle).Other sums to be raised

from the National Lottery would be from Ticket sales,

Marketing, Sponsorship and the sale of Television

rights.

Note: You did not purchase any Ticket(s) for this

winning, your email was selected by our

E.L.D.S.(e-Lottery??) randomly.Your ??1,666,667, will be

released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process

to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you

contact them.Claiming your money is Easy and Safe.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your

winning information confidential till your claim is

processed and till your money is transferred to you in

your country.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid

double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Please be warned.To file for your  claim, kindly contact

our fiduciary agent with the information below:

FIDUCIARY AGENT

Name: Mr. James Peterson

Tel : +44-702-402-3334

Email: emaillotterysubmit7 at yahoo.co.uk

Complete the below form and summit it to :

Email:emaillotterysubmit7 at yahoo.co.uk

( 1 ) YOUR FULL NAMES: .................

( 2 ) YOUR WINNING NUMBERS:..............

( 3 ) YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS: .............

( 4 ) TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS:.........

( 5 ) YOUR AGE:..................

( 6 ) YOUR COUNTRY: ................

( 7 ) LANGUAGE: .......................

( 8 ) YOUR OCCUPATION: ....................

( 9 ) HAVE YOU EVER WON A LOTTERY BEFORE:..........

( 10 ) HOW DO YOU FEEL TO BE A WINNER:..........

MODE OF COLLECTION

(1) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.

(2) COURIER SYSTEM.

Please make sure you indicate your choice of collection

to enable easy and fast delivery.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE

NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Darryn Clarke(Mrs)

Online coordinator EMAIL LOTTERY Sweepstakes

International Program.

 Copyright 2007.