[Buildd-tools-devel] Patch to make unionfs chroots use mount-defaults

Waseem S. Daher wdaher at mit.edu
Thu Aug 28 19:19:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

Currently, unionfs chroots (obtained by applying the patch in [1])
don't actually mount the mountpoints in mount-defaults. I've attached
a patch (to that patch) that now allows this to happen.

Thanks,
Waseem

P.S.  I'm a little displeased that both 05fsunion and 10mount think
it's their job to unmount the chroot in setup-stop. The solution is
probably to split 10mount as described by Roger in [2], but the status
quo seems harmless enough for now.