[buildd-tools-devel] Dating 101: Are Bad Dating Habits Keeping You Single?

FUND PAYMENT VERIFICATION fundpaymentvunt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 19:16:26 UTC 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Your friend, FUND PAYMENT VERIFICATION (fundpaymentvunt at yahoo.com) has sent you this information from Yahoo! Personals.
(Email address has not been verified.)

Personal message:
Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

This message is to confirm from you if you authorize Mr. Ben. Fredrick of Switzerland and Mr. Sulman Musa a Nigerian to change your name as the beneficiary on the already approved funds you applied to the central bank of Nigeria for the release to a designated bank account.
Please note that we have given the two gentlemen up to two weeks to submit a letter of authority from you before any meaningful change could be effected.
We decided to contact you to ascertain the authenticity of their claim as we investigated and find out that there are some discrepancies as some ofthe original information on the documents already approved was changed by their lawyer.You are hereby directed to contact this office in writing to confirm this to avoid the release of the funds to wrongful beneficiary. Also you are required to reconfirm the contract status which must include the amount, contract number, your full name and your bank co-ordinates for our attention and necessary clearance and prove that you are the real beneficiary.
For further inquires please contact the undersigned person via this email address:paymentvunit at gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lamer Dawson.O.C Legal.C.B.N

Dating 101: Are Bad Dating Habits Keeping You Single?
http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/86768/dating-101-are-bad-dating-habits-keeping-you-single

Yahoo! Personals
http://personals.yahoo.com/