[buildd-tools-devel] Filesystem union v3

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Sun Jul 5 01:31:58 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 01:45:19AM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 01:42:24AM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> > Currently, the testsuite fails due to some issue with apparent
> > memory corruption.  I've attached the diagnostic patch I'm using
> > to track down the cause, but I'm rather confused at the moment:
>
> Now attached!

Actually, it's now fixed.

There are still some bugs which need shaking out.  For example,
I don't think the environment is always being set correctly, or
the information in the session files is incomplete, despite the
testsuite passing.

Any assistance testing and tracking down the remaining issues
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Roger

--