[buildd-tools-devel] Rebased schroot (union) fixes

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Fri Jul 31 14:21:37 UTC 2009

Hi

This is the patchset I sent yesterday rebased on master tip with all
the facet work. I'm not sure about patch 12, but it "works for me".

To get working union support I needed at least three patches:

  07 (fix duplicated session_id append when running "sbuild -e -c"),
  09 (print session id after successfull "schroot -b -c") and
  10 (segfault, because union chroots add a facet dynamically,
      which invalidates a vectors iterators).

Regards,
Jan-Marek