[buildd-tools-devel] Patches for buildd tools

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Fri Nov 6 20:57:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 11:54:10AM +1030, Karl Goetz wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've made a number of changes to the buildd-tools documentation[0] as I
> was reading it, and I've produced some patches (from git head, I think).
>
> Its largely just rewording so it sounded better to me.
> Its possible in the process I've introduced some errors, I'm reading
> the doco before trying to deploy, so I have no hands on experience with
> the behaviour of the tools.
>
> Any feedback would be great.

I've applied the patches and followed up with a few minor corrections:

AUTHORS: indentation of email addresses is now uniform
NEWS-buildd: removed all trailing whitespace
README: checkchroot no longer exists.  Were you thinking of
        sbuild-checkpackages?
README.buildd-admin: Fixed a couple of typos

If you have any further corrections, I'll be happy to apply them.

Many thanks!
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh