[buildd-tools-devel] Hello, It is for you!!

Jason Hemmingway jason at myconsult.org
Sat Oct 10 20:33:34 UTC 2009

UNICEF CONSULT INT'L

20 Park Road,

VICTORIA GARDEN CITY,

LEKKI PHASE II.

Email: contacktjason at yahoo.com

ATTN:

We wish to notify you for the last time, that you were listed as a contractor who has been awarded a contract of the total sum of USD 860,000.00 (Eight hundred and Sixty thousand U.S Dollars) in the intent of the contract. This contract was awarded to you due to a RECOMMENDATORY LETTER which was sent to our perusal by one of our distinguished contractors(name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).We want to establish an organisation in your country to aid war ravaged, and third world countries.

The Location of the organisation is currently been understudied and has been approved for immediate execution,In your acceptance of this contract. we request that you kindly get back to us.

All other information will be passed to you including a Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U),and also you will be mobilized with 65% of the total sum which you will use in executing the project.

Upon the completion of the project you will be paid-off with 2% of the contract sum.THAT IS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCORDED THE RIGHT TO THE IMPENDING CONTRACT.

We hope to hear from you as soon as this letter reaches you AGAIN.

Congratulations!

Regards

JASON HEMMINGWAY

{Head of operations}