[buildd-tools-devel] schroot version 1.3.0 released, testers wanted!

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Sat Oct 17 09:30:24 UTC 2009

[ please Cc:-me when replying to buildd-tools-devel, I'm not subscribed ]

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:44:40PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I have released schroot version 1.3.0, which will shortly be uploaded
> to Debian experimental.  This will undergo further testing and gain
> a few more features and fixes (see the TODO file) before it enters
> Debian unstable as a 1.4.x stable series targeted at squeeze.

Out of curiosity, is #535943 on your roadmap for squeeze as well?
Unfortunately, I'm not ready to volunteer to help out right now, but it
would help in planning contribution knowing whether such wishlist
feature is on your radar or not.

Many thanks for all the amazing feature brought by 1.3 already!

Cheers.