[buildd-tools-devel] the state of daily-builds

Andreas Barth aba at not.so.argh.org
Sat Apr 3 08:36:15 UTC 2010

* Frans Pop (elendil at planet.nl) [100401 21:41]:
> Thanks for getting amd64 going again so fast.
>
> On Thursday 01 April 2010, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > As of now, we can't move the armel builds yet (as we are waiting for
> > the new debian machines to be setup). I hope to not forget to mention
> > it once we have the new machines running.
> >
> > For i386, I don't mind either way.
>
> OK. In that case let's do all the arches we can now and add armel later.
>
> That means the new to set up daily D-I builds on arch buildds are:
> - i386
> - sparc
> - s390
>
> For these we really will need to know when they are set up as we'll need to
> switch a few things over and inform their current buildd admins.

I just reenabled powerpc btw

Ok.

one further thing: As it is now, the helper script will abort in case
the build-script doesn't return true.

I think it makes sense to transfer the log anyways. Does it make sense
as well to change the symlink (or: should we have two symlinks, one
for successful, one for always)?

Andi