[buildd-tools-devel] re buildd's resolver and package's build deps

Russ Allbery rra at debian.org
Mon Feb 28 18:16:20 UTC 2011

Wouter Verhelst <wouter at debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 05:08:18PM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:

>> · concrete|virtual
>>   libgl1-mesa-dev | libgl-dev
>>   libglu1-mesa-dev | libglu-dev

> The nvidia GL libraries conflict with mesagl. If you use the non-free
> nvidia driver, you cannot install libgl1-mesa-dev without removing your
> display driver.

This is no longer the case.  We fixed this in squeeze.  Nothing NVIDIA
conflicts with MESA any more, and the NVIDIA development links (should you
want to use them for some reason) are now installed in a subdirectory to
not conflict with the MESA files.

--
Russ Allbery (rra at debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>