[buildd-tools-devel] new buildd dependency resolution breaks self depends?

Wesley W. Terpstra terpstra at debian.org
Tue Mar 29 17:59:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Lennart Sorensen <
lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> Does mlton-basis depend on mlton-runtime or mlton-compiler to build?

If the answer is yes, then most likely these should not be three seperate

source packages.

It's all one source package. I split it up the binaries because:
1) about 60% of the package could be in an 'all' package.
2) the runtime components for different architectures can be installed
side-by-side... thus enabling cross-compilation.

If no, then why doesn't it just work or is the problem a previous version
> causing a mess?

According to Kurt, there is no problem. It's all in my head. :)