[buildd-tools-devel] schroot/sbuild: mounting a NFS resource into chroot

Khaled Blah khaled.blah at marasystems.de
Tue Aug 13 09:51:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to mount an NFS resource into a schroot/sbuild environment.
In order to do so I put a line into:

      /etc/schroot/sbuild/fstab.

However, the resource was not mounted into the chroot and I am wondering
if schroot is missing the capability or if I am doing something wrong.
Here's what I tried:

1.
<local path> <local path> none rw,bind 0 0
<local path> <local path> none rw,rbind 0 0

2.
<local path> <local path> nfs rw,bind 0 0
<local path> <local path> nfs rw,rbind 0 0

3.
<nfs export> <local path> nfs rw 0 0
<nfs export> <local path> nfs defaults 0 0

All of these entries did by themselves not lead to the NFS resource
being loaded into the chroot. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Regards,

--
Khaled Blah