[buildd-tools-devel] running mpi in sbuild (petsc testing)

Christophe Trophime christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr
Fri Oct 9 19:28:48 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi,
I would like to apologize for my previous remark which is not valid for petsc

It is valid only for slepc. To run the tests while building the package
we need to have "splitted" petsc into several libs with "--with-single-library=0" besides
setting OMPI_MCA_plm_rsh_agent=/bin/false. It also means to
change postinst script in petsc.

Best