[buildd-tools-devel] Processed: cloning 797783 ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Sep 13 12:30:09 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 797783 -1 -2
Bug #797783 [sbuild] sbuild fails without any error message when /var/lib/sbuild is not writable in the chroot
Bug 797783 cloned as bugs 798834-798835
> retitle -2 sbuild: do a chown call to account for wrong permissions of /var/lib/sbuild in the schroot when using union-type=overlay
Bug #798835 [sbuild] sbuild fails without any error message when /var/lib/sbuild is not writable in the chroot
Changed Bug title to 'sbuild: do a chown call to account for wrong permissions of /var/lib/sbuild in the schroot when using union-type=overlay' from 'sbuild fails without any error message when /var/lib/sbuild is not writable in the chroot'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

797783: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=797783
798835: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=798835