[buildd-tools-devel] [GIT] sbuild branch master updated. debian/sbuild-0.65.2-1-22-g6d705b3

Luca Falavigna dktrkranz at debian.org
Mon Sep 14 06:32:02 UTC 2015

Hi!

>> > I think we should backport 7780b28a asap to the buildd-0.65 branch (the one
>> > we use on the build daemons), but I would prefer to wait for more tests
>> > before backporting the cross-build commits.
>>
>> AFAIK Luca Falavigna (CC-ed) is running sbuild from experimental which includes
>> 7780b28a and the cross-build commits. Maybe Luca can comment on the experience
>> with them?
>
> Indeed it would be nice if we can have some feedback, either from Luca
> or from users once it is uploaded to unstable. Anyway from the buildd
> point of view, cross-build support is blocked from the wanna-build side.

I've been using that commit in my debomatic-staging instance since
quite a while, and despite I haven't played with it too much, helmut
managed to cross-rebuild more than one thousand packages. Some builds
failed, but TTBOMK nothing was strictly related to 7780b28a, so I
think it would be safe to have that in current buildd branch.

--
Cheers,
Luca