[Debian-zh-dev] New SCIM packages (experimental) ready

Save.Tchai chaisave@263.net
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:28:10 +0800

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 06:22:35PM -0500 or thereabouts, Ming Hua wrote:
> Hi SCIM users,

Hi Ming Hua,

> I have packaged the new beta releases of SCIM (including scim-lib 0.99.5,
> scim-tables 0.4.0, and scim-chinese 0.4.0) on Aloith.  The sources.list
> line is
>     deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim-experimental/
After I commented out the official debian source which also provides
SCIM packages (of course, old versions only), and added the new
experimental scim source, I upgraded my scim and smart pinyin smoothly.

I have to mention that, I also have a recent cvs head version of SCIM
installed in my home directory. When I switch to the newly installed SCIM,
it just works as before.

Thanks for your great works.