[Chinese-developers] Suggestions for homepage?

Ming Hua minghua@rice.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:24:25 -0600

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:48:22PM +1300, Carlos Z.F. Liu wrote:
> I think you could put all homepages in CVS just like
> http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/website/?cvsroot=pkg-perl
> Then, we can cooperate more conveniently.

Good point.  I would like to do so.  But first let me do some cleaning
work first (the table in debian-reference/index.html is still rather
ugly source).

Ming
2004.02.11

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington