[Debian-zh-dev] Installer translation update

Ming Hua minghua@rice.edu
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:57:01 -0500

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 07:54:28PM +1200, Carlos Liu wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:29:13PM -0500, Ming Hua wrote:
> > This is filed as bug #300833 in Alioth (I didn't use official BTS
> > because I can't upload packages as I please, so the version infomation,
> > dependency, etc. would either be wrong or look strange in BTS), comments
> > are welcome.
>
> OK, I will use alioth's bug tracker if I find something wrong on scim.

It's perfectly fine to use Debian BTS if the package you are reporting
is alreday in official repository.  However in this case it's more
likely going to be fixed in unofficial package first, so I chose Alioth.
You are free to make your own choice, and I'll definitely support both.
Sorry for the confusion and incovenience.

Regards,
Ming
2004.06.29

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein