[Debian-zh-dev] where can I find APT's CVS source?

Save.Tchai ad50045570@online.sh.cn
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:12:45 +0800

Dear friends,

I got the pot file of APT via "apt-get source apt", and only to
find the file seems wrong (BTS#237892).
I just wanna follow the maintainer(?)'s instruction:
>Translators should work from CVS preferably; the pot and po
>files in CVS are
>up to date.
but failed to find the CVS repository for APT.

btw. I've searched it in http://alioth.debian.org/ before this posting.

--
Regards,
       Tchaikov