[Collab-maint-devel] Reprensentative Needed.

=?big5?q?Hugo=20Vigo?= hugovigo30303 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon May 29 12:49:38 UTC 2006

§Ú¦³·sªº«H½c¤F!§A¥i¥H±H«Hµ¹§Ú¨ì: hugovigo30303 at yahoo.com.tw

Dear Friend,

Email:hugovigo5 at yahoo.com.hk

I Mr Hugo Vigo,  President ALPHA Import and Export Import company based in the Africa. My company exports cocoa and other goods/services for world trade. Presently we are searching for representatives overseas to help establishing a medium a of quick transaction with our foreign customers in Europe and America as well as receiving payment from our clients on our behalf.

Your role is very vital to us because majority of our customers pays in Cheque and we do not have a foreign account to clear them. Therefore receiving the Cheque payment or Wire Transfer to your account as our representative for the cost of purchasing in your account will easy our transaction and a quick turn over.It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.I can be reached on my Email:hugovigo5 at yahoo.com.hk

On every remittance or cheque clearance made in your care as our representative, 10% should be a balance in your account as your commission and 90% should be wire to any of our future account to be given to you. Please, if you can honestly assist us in this arrangement I will be so glad to build up a life time contact with you overseas because is too hard for us in receiving a large payment here in Africa.

More so, I will appreciate you sending me the followings via email if this proposal interest you so we can proceed because we have customers are waiting to be introduced to our foreign representative.

(1)Your full names,

(2)Contact address and,

(3)Phone/fax numbers.

Regards,