[Collab-maint-devel] Google SOC2007: Collaborative Maintenance Project

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Mar 5 15:11:03 CET 2007

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007, Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov wrote:
>  I'm interest in Collaborative Maintenance project. They very closely to my
> university work and give me a oppotunity for learn Debian QA infrastructure.
> I read most of avalible on Debian wiki materials about this task, but i
> don't see any activity in last month on this task.
>
>  Can you help me with determination of urgency for this task and subtask
> which mainly important?

As usual with Debian, there's no urgency, but it would be nice to see
progress in this project.

I'm available to answer any of your questions.

You mention Google SOC2007 in the subject. Would you like to work on this
project as part of Google's summer of code or is that unrelated?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog