[Cupt-devel] Not until the end probable errors 'msgid'.

Eugene V. Lyubimkin jackyf at debian.org
Sat Apr 28 17:47:15 UTC 2012

Hello Karol,

On 2012-04-28 18:52, Karol Kozłowski wrote:
> I'm not sure, probably missing "or" in msgid "option name (letters, numbers, slashes, points, dashes, double colons allowed)"
>

> Should not, be so?
>
> [..]msgid "or option name (letters,[..]
>
> Because in the terminal is
>
> #LANG=C cupt shell
> [...] clear directive ('#clear') or option name (letters, numbers,[...].

These error messages are created dynamically, so msgid is correct.

But, you are right in the sense that I forgot to mark the string ' or '
for translation, thanks for spotting this. Will be fixed in 2.5.3, in
the meanwhile you can merge new POT file from here:
http://people.debian.org/~jackyf/cupt2/messages.pot

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer