[cut-team] cut-team communication

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Thu Aug 12 10:36:31 UTC 2010

Dear all,
  I'm preparing my "bits from debconf ..." DPL mail, in which I'm
listing and giving pointers to various important events I've been
involved with during debconf. The CUT BoF is obviously one of them and
you all know I'm quite excited about it :-)

Question: do you want me to ask interested people to join this list (and
related alioth project) *now*, or are you (= Joehy, I guess) rather
going to do that later on at some point? Just let me know what you think
is better.

Cheers.