[cut-team] Ideas for the rolling release

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Tue Aug 17 09:26:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:40:35 (CEST), Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> Also note that only 11 different developers have participated on this
> list so far. I see this discussion as "let's see what the different
> solutions encompass, then write a summary for the wider audience".

I've tried to summarize the options that have been proposed so far here:

I guess that you might have other opinions/interpretations, so please
feel free to add them to that whiteboard, if necessary with an
explanation or rationale below the options. I'm explicitly not asking
for actual votes (yet).

Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4