[cut-team] Very good idea

man-d man-d at vif.ca
Sun Oct 24 04:38:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes, there are very good ideas behind CUT.

Sorry for my bad english but I have to tell you something : I'm afraid
because there is not more activity here. I know Squeeze is on the road
and will be fantastic.

CUT and his ideas, from my Debian point of view is one of the best thing
that can happen to free software those days.

I'm not a programmer and I don't know any programming languages. I'm
only using Debian as a "madame Michu" or "pekin moyen".
That was french. I'm not able to translate in english sorry.

DFSG + CUT + Debian = nothing left for others.

Go, go, GO !

:)

--
man-d