[cut-team] CUT discussion summary for -project@

Joey Hess joeyh at debian.org
Thu Sep 9 17:47:04 UTC 2010

Anthony Towns wrote:
> http://cut.debian.net/ikiwiki.cgi?page=snapshots/implementation_plan&do=edit
>
> Hint, hint. :)

joey at gnu:~/tmp>webcheckout --auth cut.debian.net
git clone ssh://b-cut@cut.branchable.com/
... :-)

(I need to add support for anonymous git push on Branchable, but in the
meantime, I can add ssh keys if anyone wants to edit the wiki this way.)

Anyway, done, I think I kept the naming otherwise sane as you envisioned.

I wonder if the _HHMMSS in the suite name is really needed. If we need 2
cuts in the same day, we're surely doing something wrong? For that matter,
we could simplify the YYYYMMDD to YYMM if it seemed to make sense with
whatever release frequency develops.

--
see shy jo