[cut-team] testing-based rolling releases: the case of linux mint

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Thu Sep 9 19:30:49 UTC 2010

For unrelated reasons, today I've been pointed to this:

  http://www.linuxmint.com/blog/?p=1527

which announced a testing-based Debian derivative distribution called
Linux Mint Debian.

I confess I haven't yet had the time to look at the details, but since
it seems pretty relevant to CUT, and given that TTBOMK it hasn't been
mentioned yet on this list, it just occurred to me to do that myself

I've already invited the developers to participate into
-derivatives at lists.d.o. If they pop up there discussing the matter, I'll
let this list know.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams