[cut-team] Using the CUT ftp server

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:13:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:20:30 -0500 Michael Gilbert wrote:
> OK, so since this is still on alioth, and the alioth admins have
> requested disk cleanup, what should I do?  I can just move the files
> there, but that doesn't really solve their disk space issue.  It just
> eliminates my user account as a specific culprit.

I'm going to go ahead and move the files over to the CUT ftp drop;
however, it looks like anonymous writes are disallowed.  I don't know
if a login with my alioth credentials will change that, but then again
I'm also not willing to send them over cleartext.  Is there a location
on alioth that I can scp the files to that corresponds to the ftp
directory?

Thanks,
Mike