[cut-team] Article about CUT

Adnan Hodzic adnan at foolcontrol.org
Wed Mar 16 23:22:41 UTC 2011

Hey,

I love the idea behind CUT, and would even like to help with
realization of one such project in future. Regardless, I want to write
article for Debian column on OMG! Ubuntu regarding Debian CUT, to
spread awareness about this project, since as it seems not even Debian
community is familiar with its existence:
http://www.debian-administration.org/polls/150

But I have couple of questions regarding the uncertainties I have:

#1. Is it still called Debian CUT?

I'm asking this because just recently first snapshot was released as
"Unofficial Debian Monthly Testing Snapshot Release (version 2011.03
final)"

#2. Is there an official logo for CUT/different from Debian in any way?

#3. Once you have snapshot installed, everything works fine and all,
but this is what my apt sources.list look like:
http://paste.debian.net/plain/110928

How was update process planned? Is it even possible to get updates for
CUT, unless new snapshot is released? Or you have to manually change
your sources.list to get regular "testing" packages.

Thanks,

Adnan