[D-community-discuss] Re: choosing the right CMS

Chris Lale chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:34:46 CET 2007

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 03 March 2007 16:41, you wrote:
>
>> Things I like about ikiwiki:
>>

> clean html source code: just compare (as in "view", thats enough) the
> html-code of http://ikiwiki.info/ and http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

Mediawiki uses different CSS to produce the web page and the printed
page (use the browser's "print preview" or download a page with wget) to
see the plain page.

Do you know of a way to achieve localisation with ikiwiki? Also, I am
not think that CamelCase is very user-friendly. Is there a way to
produce links using words or phrases?

If you are looking for a CMS, rather than a wiki, how about Drupal?

--
Chris.