[D-community-discuss] current status / plan update

Andrei Popescu andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:35:47 CET 2007

Chris Lale <chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:

> Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > [...]
> > A newbie list is unlikely to be very helpful. Who will be its
> > subscribers?
>
> You would have two sorts of subscribers - newbies and others in D-c
> who would be prepared to monitor and contribute replies. As Nico's
> knowledge base/Andrei's Novice-doc/NewbieDOC grow, this would become
> more and more a question of referring the poster to an appropriate
> weblink. Novel questions would form the basis for new documentation -
> consumer-led and, therefore, efficient.

Yes, but my knowledge is limited. Too often I might let questions
unanswered or just refer people to d-u. In contrast to this,
questions on d-u get answered within minutes.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm willing to try it, I even suggested this
myself on d-u about a year ago.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)