[D-community-discuss] knowledge base structure

Chris Lale chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 19:49:43 CET 2007

Holger Levsen wrote:
> [...]
>
> I like this (whole) idea and would like to ask Chris, if he thinks that its
> possible/useful to restructure newbiedoc in such a way? As said, I think we
> should rather aim to support+improve existing projects than creating our own.
>

> [...]

Nico and I were exploring this earlier in the thread. We have been
playing around with ideas in the sandbox:
http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/Help:Sandbox

The nice thing about the "directory" approach is that it can run in
parallel with any existing structure - you don't have to rebuild the
whole site - just add stuff to it and link to some existing stuff. The
whole tree structure is just one new page, the branches may be new pages
and the leaves may be exisiting pages.

--
Chris.