[D-community-discuss] current status / plan update

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:59:57 CET 2007

On 3/7/07, Chris Lale <chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:
> > Have you looked at the http://forums.debian.net ? It has >9000 users
> already.
> > On the d-c.org site there are also links to a german (>18000 users) and a
> > portuguese (>1000 users) forums.
> >
> > I'd prefer to point users to those forums, rather then to setup our own.
> If
> > they dont have a newbie-forum, then I suggest to add one there :)
> >

> I can't find anything newbie-like there!

You *seriously* can't find anything newbie-like on f.d.n? If you
actually look *in* the forums you'd see that there are questions from
people who are first-time Linux users as well as experienced Debian
users. It could do with a better labelling though.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)