[D-community-discuss] HTML/CSS mockup of D-C.org site

Chris Lale chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 15:14:46 CET 2007

Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is an HTML mockup of the website, written completely from
> scratch, and using the logo I posted earlier.
>
> This has been tested in Konqueror 3.5.6 and Iceweasel 2.0.0.1 and
> looks pretty much the same in both browsers. It's loosely based on
> Valessio's Proposal 2.

Looks good (Ive got Iceweasel 2.0.0.1 too)! Well done.

I haven't got one of the latest whizzy large screen monitors so the logo
(799px x 165px) is a little dominant. It is also truncated if I make the
browser window much smaller than full size. (For comparison, the logo on
Debian.org is 179px x 61px.) Perhaps you might consider something a
little smaller?

--
Chris.