[D-community-discuss] HTML/CSS mockup of D-C.org site

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:33:37 CET 2007

On 3/10/07, Chris Lale <chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:
> Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> >>
> >> Oh, well. Perhaps for your next birthday ... ?
> >
> > Which is tomorrow :)
>
> Many happy returns! :)

Thanks :)

At the moment I'm trying to create an ikiwiki template out of it;
however I'm having issues getting ikiwiki to actually work and render
pages in my SVN WC.

One good point for mediawiki is that the setup is reasonably easy...

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)