design / ikiwiki (was Re: [D-community-discuss] HTML/CSS mockup of D-C.org site)

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:25:59 CET 2007

On 3/12/07, Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> More remarks:
>
> - it looks like this to me (800x600 vnc desktop session):
>
> http://people.debian.org/~synrg/d-c.org.png
>
> The right margin is overflowed a bit.

Doesn't happen on Konqueror, although I do have a smaller font setting.

Either reduce your font size or get a bigger screen (or resize your
VNC session :) I don't really think we need to support very small
screens any more - and those who are stuck with them can reduce their
font size, switch off CSS or similar.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)