[D-community-discuss] current status / plan update

Eric S Erogul erogul at altern.org
Sat Mar 10 23:44:25 CET 2007

Chris Lale a écrit :
> Hello Eric.

Hello Chris,

> Eric S Erogul wrote:
>> [...]
>> But as I keep on reading your technical explanations I must admit that
>> I'm on the newbie side here (thought I was more advanced!).
>
> Sorry if the post is off-putting. Its probably me being pompous and not
> you at all!

Don't worry. It made me read some stuff to catch up! In fact it was good
for me ;) Somebody wrote that it's more important to know what you don't
know than to think you know them.

>> So my 2 cents are that it will be easier for complete newbies to read
>> a forum. For those, like me, not so technically advanced and willing
>> to help both (forum and ML) seem equal. The point of the ease of read
>> seems important for me.
>>

> Also I think that the quickness of the responses is important.

Yes and this can be achieved by a tool that provides easy notification
either by mail or RSS (and maybe other means that I don't know yet).