[D-community-discuss] Is the project still alive?

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Tue May 8 08:25:30 UTC 2007

Hi Andrei,

On Monday 07 May 2007 16:28, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 12:17:09PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > At latest there will have to be quite some progress for my talk about
> > debian-community at Linuxtag in June in Berlin - this is the absolut
> > deadline I set myself for moving the contents from the static pages to
> > the wiki.
> I'd like to help. My alioth login is amp-guest.

I've added you to the project :)

Are you familar with ikiwiki? With fai?

Look into the svn repository of d-community, in trunk you will find a
directory fai-config-dir, inside there is a directory "doc", read the file
manual_adminwork.txt. You should be able to do these steps in a local VM and
then have a box/VM running with exact same configuration as bikeshed.d-c.org

The ikiwiki.setup file is located at
d-community/trunk/fai-config-dir/files/home/ikiwiki/.ikiwiki/ikiwiki.setup/WEBSERVER
(which gets copied to /home/ikiwiki/.ikiwiki/ikiwiki.setup)

So much for now, I'm sure you'll have more questions, please ask.

regards,
	Holger