[D-community-discuss] Would you give me jabber,mail account?

Christoph Egger Christoph.Egger at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 19:21:27 UTC 2008

  As I've been now an regular contributor to Debian I would like to
separate my Debian stuff so it's easier to overlook. An dedicated e-mail
address for things like bug management and upstream contact would be
fine here and I think some address clearly showing relation to Debian
would be nice here.

  I guess I'm «Related to Debian» enough for this request as Maintainer
of some packages[0] and member of the Debian Games Team (alioth-login

  Would you please create me an account? 'christoph' or alternatively
'christoph.egger' would be really nice. This is primarily about mail but
if it won't cause to much trouble I would try out how much jabber can
help, too.

  Christoph Egger

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Christoph.Egger@gmx.de
[1] https://alioth.debian.org/users/christoph-guest/
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :
 X   against HTML : Working for Debian
/ \   in eMails   : http://www.debian.org/