[D-community-discuss] Newbie mailing list spam

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Feb 7 02:21:05 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

On Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, Chris Lale wrote:
> I have reconfigured the sender filters so that non-member postings are held
> until moderated. My email address is in the list of moderators. Hopefully
> that will avoid a recurrence.

Thanks!

> Is it possible to remove the three messages from the archive?

I'm offline atm, so I cant check myself, but there is a quite good alioth faq
(and other pages) in the debian wiki. http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth

If that fails, I usually join #alioth (on irc.debian.org) and ask politly and
precise for help. (Sometimes it takes 60 to 1440minut (or seldom more) to get
a reply, but there will quite definitly be a helpful one.)

:-)

regards,
	Holger