[D-community-offtopic] confusing sexism and immaturity

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Feb 11 09:15:47 UTC 2013

[This shows the problem with crossposting in the middle of a thread,
anyone reading this probably doesn't have clue as to what this is about]

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 01:08:25AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 12:15 +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > Your partner wearing lingerie at home in the bedroom is perfectly OK,
> > but not OK at work.
>
> That depends to the workplace ;).

Dammn!! Got me on that one. :D  At least, it shows my mind is "out of
the gutter." :)

> >  Same as that picture is OK on a school kids luncbox but
> > not as a DEFAULT login wallpaper
>
> IMO something that is ok on an elementary school kid's lunchbox, should
> be ok as a wallpaper for a Linux distro too.

elementary school = primary school?  I think I'd be offended by Barney
the Dinosaur.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X