[D-community-offtopic] [LAU] [Fwd: Re: **** your sexism]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 13 11:26:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 10:03 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> Le Mar 12 février 2013 19:25, Chris Bannister a écrit :
> > i.e. http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/tmp/scr124thumb.png
> At least, now I "understand" the subject.
>
> But guys... Are you serious about that?
> *This* image can be considered porn?

It's absolutely not porn, but the girlfriend of a Linux audio user
mailing list member made this guy claiming this on the list.

It should be sexism and pedo-porn.

> The girl's position is not even highly provocative. The only sad point
> about that image, is that it is not really a beautiful one :D (tastes and
> colors, anyway...)

That's funny, since I like comic art and also mangas, I don't like the
colors too :D. I agree that no distro ever should use such colors, if
they do it again in the future, they should be banned from the Linux
community forever ;).

> Well, I know, all over the world we have various perception about moral
> things, but be serious, please, or give me a serious, modern, definition
> of pornography.

I asked for this several times too.

> Ok, in certain countries, girls with even eyes visible are
> immoral, but should we really come to that extremism on mailing lists
> dedicated to freedom?

When I was talking about the burka I felt as if I trapped into some kind
of Godwin's law.

Regards,
Ralf