[D-community-offtopic] The more, the better - Was: LightWorks for Linux Demo @ [LAU]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 17 16:22:57 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 12:01 -0400, drew Roberts wrote:
> On Sunday 17 March 2013 05:51:55 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> we all know, the more expensive, the better
>
> Fantastic, this must be one of the best books ever then:
>
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/drew-roberts/sayings-deterred-bahamian-novel/paperback/product-592889.html

Seemingly and it's not OT, since we talked about the addiction to salt,
see page 4, "I like you. You smell salty, like the ocean".

And it does include worldly wisdom, that could help people, also from
Linux lists, e.g. on page 5, "It's better to humour a fool than to be
plagued by him".

So perhaps one of the best, if not the very best book. OTOH I don't
trust that the quality of the book is really good. There's a very
inexpensive version available, for 1,28 €.