Closing Debian OT mailing list

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 9 07:11:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 16:55 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> I don't see my style of posting being accepted much longer around
> here, even on d-c-offtopic.

I already replied this to your sarcastic "SPERM" reply:

"We all should calm down first and in a few days we will see if there is
the need to change something."

You seemingly were off-line when on after the other mail for the Horatio
related threads where sent, then you checked your mails and you got the
full load off all those Horatio correspondences by one download from the
server. Perhaps Holger experienced the same ;).

You already mentioned that it is funny. I confirm that it is funny, so
keep cool Zenaan. For sure, the situation also is a little bit
horrifying ;).