Closing Debian OT mailing list

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 9 13:53:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 01:11 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Impersonating another human being is NOT funny, and should be treated as
> nothing short of fraud!

You get it wrong! The discussion about a grotesque mail is funny. The
mail tries to discredit Jerry, that isn't funny, but it's anyway
ridiculous/funny trying to discredit Jerry like this, while we are aware
about the fraud. At least I noticed the faked identity and made it
public, that Horatio faked to be Jerry. What else should we/I do?
Laughing and release is the only solution. Sticking on this disgusting
thingy is wasting time and could cause harm.