[Fwd: Re: A loser at ATT]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 9 14:23:17 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 16:58 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Lu, 09 iun 14, 15:42:20, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > I can not confirm Andrei's claim that Holger is aware that Holger
> > hyperventilate over Horatio's mail.
>
> Please don't put words in my mouth.

My apologies, you indeed only mentioned "Holger overreacted, don't worry
about it." Regarding to Holger's off-list reply, we should worry about
it. I'm sorry, you didn't say it the way I verbalized it, anyway, there
still is a good reason to worry about that Holger will close the list. I
at least missed an explanation why Holger believes that I'm against the
CoC, resp. why my reply offended the CoC. Assumed Holger should
understand that I didn't offend the CoC and that I'm not against the
CoC, then I still misse a clarification why the mail of one Super-Troll
will continue Holger to warn me off-list.

After sending this mail, I will unsubscribe from Debian OT mailing list,
feel free to reply off-list.