[Fwd: unsubscribe]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 9 18:37:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 20:20 +0200, Diogene Laerce wrote:

> On 06/09/2014 08:05 PM, ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net wrote:
> > Does unsucbsribing need a offence against the CoC :D.
>
>      "Relax, " said the night man,
>      "We are programmed to receive.
>      You can check-out any time you like,
>      But you can never leave! "
>
> :D

"I'll remove the cause but not the symptom!" - Frank N. Furter

Now I won't be unsubscribed anymore, since it becomes funny :), but I
suspect that one of my mails is just delayed and I will be unsubscribed
soon ;).

Instead of Evolution I used

$ cat .msmtp.mail/unsubscribe_debian_off-topic_list.mail | msmtp -a
default d-community-offtopic at lists.alioth.debian.org

to reply one time to the list. I was thinking about what is possible, if
somebody would be really bad and tested it by sending mails from one of
my email addresses to another of my email addresses. This reminds me to
Wanderlust's elisp's config I used for a while with Emacs. Funny to
imagine what a Super-Troll could do by manipulating envelops, headers or
just by scripts that send varying messages with varying addresses by
sendmail loops ;).

Don't worry, I won't do such things, but it's funny that Horatio did use
such a naive way for his fraud. He might be laughing about us, but I
still laugh about him ;).