systemd (was ... Re: Article on swift, responsive computers)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 17 03:45:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 12:23 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 6/17/14, Brian <ad44 at cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Please don't post links to the troll and Linux enemy Lennart Poettering.
> >
> > And everything was going so well. Then - kaboom!
>
> Awww .. if you hadn't a said nuthin' I coulda had a crack and fired things up...
>
> :)

Those RHEL-Fedora upstream guys call experimental crap "stable" so we,
the users became the human guinea pigs. Pulseaudio was released when it
was known that it will break audio on most machines. In the last 10
years I have not seen so much mails about issues caused by SysVinit,
than I've seen mails about issues with systemd. One of those coders
makes cynically jokes about other Linux users and he blames other coders
for his bad code. What "it"'s name?

Don, don't forget to sent a copy to the list admin, TIA.

Btw. I guess I'm using systemd for a much longer time than most of you,
since my everyday Linux is Arch Linux, so I'm not against systemd, I'm
against the RHEL-Fedora upstream policy and especially against the
cynically notes I read from this spoiled narcissistic kid.