[D-m-team] debian-maintainers_1.31_i386.changes REJECTED

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Tue May 6 16:56:14 UTC 2008

>>>rejected, you did something wrong or you wouldnt have ended up in BYHAND.
> There wasn't any difference in the way debian-maintainers_1.31 and
> debian-maintainers_1.30 were uploaded.

> debian-maintainers_1.30 was the last sucessfull upload and
> debian-maintainers_1.31 was done during the following day.

>>>Please fix and reupload.
> I'll upload debian-maintainers_1.32 in the same way as both
> debian-maintainers_1.30 and debian-maintainers_1.31.

>>The only reasons I can see why dak would leave debian-maintainers in
>>byhand are:
>>- An upload by someone who is not a maintainer of the package.
>>- byhand-dm exiting nonzero due to a command in it (such as dak
>>  import-keyring or sendmail) failing exceptionally.

>>Um, thought there would be more cases, but that's all I see.

>>The first of these doesn't seem to be the cause of it not be automatically
>>processed from byhand this time, AFAICS. If the second happened, that
>>would be some kind of dak bug or system misconfiguration.
>>More info?

I dont know what it was, but it looks like it didn't happen again -
which is good. Somehow the code didn't detect it as an autobyhand
package, but I cant remember to have changed *anything* that would
affect autobyhand behaviour. If I would have done that this new upload
would have had the same problem.

Oh well, as it worked now -> lets see if it ever happens again...

--
bye, Joerg
<HE> Lalalala ... Ich bin die Sponsoren-Schlampe - Wer hat heute Lust?