[Dbconfig-common-devel] oracle.

sean finney seanius at debian.org
Thu Aug 25 07:32:52 UTC 2005

hey miguel,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 02:29:36AM +0200, Miguel Gea Milvaques wrote:
> I've began searching information to add oracle support to
> dbconfig-common. I _never_ work with oracle before, so it's going to do
> a hard work to me.

that'd be really cool!  i've only used it once or twice myself (and i
had a DBA standing behind me telling me what to do), so i can't be
too much help unfortunately.  i remember you had to source a shell
library, and set an environment variable or two, and then you can use
some cmdline programs to talk to the server, but that's about all i can
seem to remember...

	sean